Cinque Terre Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was a wonderful experience. To be able to see the small towns from the water, to swim, learn about the national park and how it’s protected, and to learn how the area was created and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to experience the area. Our skipper was knowledgeable and fun. He went out of his way to make everyone feel comfortable and included. Would highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset and view from the boat. Small people (max 10), swimming close to Cinque Terre cost, aperitivo on the boat makes us to spent an amazing time. Thanks Alessandro"
* A traveler said: "This was just so much fun. The weather and sea was perfect for this trip. Afterwards we even shared lunch with the group and enjoyed each other company."
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip with friendly guide who explained us a lot about Cinque Terre. Also kayaked to a beautiful place to swim."
* A traveler said: "This trip was just perfect. The place was wonderful. No surprise. But my guide was top top. Experienced, respectful, interesting. Could not have been better. He managed to transmit his passion for the place and for his way of touring it. Thank you Paul."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this kayak tour. We went to a couple of places to swim that I wouldn’t have found without our guide. They were only accessible by water. Our guide was Chiara and she was great. She took time to make each group feel comfortable and welcomed. She gave us some history on a few landmarks on shore. It was great seeing the coastline in a kayak on the ocean. I would recommend this tour if you want to have some fun under the sun!"
* A traveler said: "We were a family of 4 the youngest being 9 yrs, and the other being 15, we all enjoyed the boat cruise, with the little snack and wine for the adults and juices for the kids set the scene for an amazing view of all the Cinque Terre ports, Just Amazing"
* A traveler said: "Our hosts Daniela was so amazing, and very sweet! We had a conflict with the start time of our class due to a train strike. She on a moment's notice agreed to have us earlier. She changed our menu so we could learn some recipes and was happy and very welcoming. She and her husband treated us like we were a part of their family. We've booked quite a few tours through viator but this was my favorite! I really cant say enough nice things about our lovely hostess and her family. If you want to learn real Italian recipes that are delicious don't hesitate to try this excursion! It is well worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "All around a fabulous experience. Matteo and Elena (i hope i got the names right) were super friendly and courteous. Elena is a language whizz and has vast knowledge about the area and its perks. There was enough break to have a swim and take in the sights. I can only recommend doing this tour. Definitely a Highlight for us in our holiday! Thank you guys"
* A traveler said: "Francesco n family are amazing. We learnt how to make delectable focaccia bread a & pesto. It was an unforgettable lunch filled with great food, white wine& laughter."
* A traveler said: "Pall is very good and shows u more than u would expect. You will walk away in amazement on how hard those people worked and what they went threw to farm there land. Definitely make us look lazy. Hard to explain u just need to do it"
* A traveler said: "Mateo was terrific. Great overview of the lands and a relaxing ride and swim. We had a terrific time."
* A traveler said: "Luca was a gracious host and made us feel right at home. He provided the history of each recipe and was very detailed as he helped us to prepare our meal. Everything was delicious! We so enjoyed our conversation and the evening 😊"
* A traveler said: "This has become one of my favorite memories in Italy. Luca from the beginning was very friendly and welcoming into his home. He had a great personality and made the experience so much better. We created 2 sauces to pair with 2 pastas (gnocchi with a walnut sauce and trofie with pesto) and tiramisu. I was genuinely so impressed with the recipes. Once you have prepared everything, Luca cooks it while we are sitting on the terrace with a bottle of local wine provided. The dishes were absolutely delicious, better than if we went out for dinner. This experience had so much value. Thank you Luca!!"