Top Central Morocco Christmas Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Central Morocco Tours
Marrakech New Year’s Eve Desert Tour is a special occasion to retrospect of the previous events and look back on what we have accomplished in the past year, the beautiful moments we have shared and the hard times we have been through. It is a good opportunity to escape the Real world for a while to organize your ideas and hopes; thus, our Marrakech Desert Tours will give you a chance to spend these intense moments with happiness on the golden dunes of Moroccan Sahara because through the years we have been organizing this event we have witnessed some unforgettable moments full of tears and laughter. With us, you will forget everything so join us and be a part of the event!!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Mount Toubkal Climb 4167m & Sahara 5 days - From Marrakech to Atlas mountains & desert for camel riding experience - Duration & Period : 5 days all year around. At 4,167m, Mount Toubkal is the highest mountain in North Africa. The hike to the summit is not really difficult, but it requires no mountaineering experience and the panoramic view from the summit makes the hard work forgotten. For climbing this mountain you need just 1.30min driving from the nearest city of Marrakech; then you arrive to Imlil 1740m (Imlil is a small village in the heart of the High Atlas Mountains) from there, where you will meet your team, starts your hike. You can reach the summit and back within 2 days before the new adventure to Sahara begins for another 3 days exploring Moroccan desert.
Come and discover the authentic Morocco of our hands, we will organize a trip that you will always remember, you will be filled with smells, colors, emotions, you will be able to enjoy with us and with the people of Morocco. We will make your stay as comfortable as possible, with our private cars, you will be in Morocco as in your own home. Surely you will leave ... wanting to return.
Exchange your mitts and your boots this winter and come celebrate New Year's Eve in the Desert in Morocco. Drive deep into the Sahara Desert and cross the Atlas Mountains on this 6 days New year’s Eve in Sahara Desert Morocco tour from Casablanca or Marrakesh airport Experience life as a nomad in desert, spend a New year’s Eve night in a nomadic tent in the Sahara and ride camels across the old caravan routes. Visit: Ouarzazate, Kasbah Ait Ben haddou, Zagora, Bivouac in desert and Marrakesh
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Christmas in Central Morocco?
The best Christmas in Central Morocco according to Viator travelers are:
- Marrakech New Year Eve Desert Tour 2021
- 5 days Mount Toubkal and Sahra tours from Marrakech.
- Holidays with children, relax and fun. 7 days
- Private New Year's Eve 2021 in Moroccan Desert
What Christmas in Central Morocco are taking additional safety precautions?
- Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)
- Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)
- Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)
- Medina of Marrakesh
- Les Bains de Marrakech
- Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)
- Chez Ali
- Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)
- Palmeraie (Palm Grove)
- Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)
- Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)
- El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)
- Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)
- Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)
- Kasbah of Aït Ben Haddou (Ksar of Ait Benhaddou)
- Tizi-n'Tichka Pass
- Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization
- Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)
- ANIMA Garden
- Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Ouzoud
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Boumalne Dades
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Madeira