Central Mexico Tours
* A traveler said: "Totally worth waking up early! One of the coolest experiences! I captured some amazing pictures and now can cross this off my bucket list. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour must do in MEX great guide too Alexa her name Restaurant offered delicious various food for a reasonable price"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great and fun experience. The tour bus was spacious and comfortable. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the places that were shown. She always made sure everyone was on the tour bus before leaving to our next detitanation. The our was paced well and we had the opportunity to see many different things."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing ! The guides were very nice and it was well organized with lots of offers. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. The narration of the historical facts by Jose Louis made our trip informative, enjoyable & perfect. Lunch location was great! Thanks for such a cool day! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized, the gifts were much appreciated and our guide was very professional. It was, though, a bit expensive in my opinion. Besides, the tour deserves a brief explanation on why "Lucha Libre" is so important in Mexico, what's the history behind, who are the key characters (rather than entering directly into the arena and taking a beer)."
* A traveler said: "Don't miss this! The view of the pyramids against a skyline full of balloons was amazing. The pilot was friendly and knowledgeable. We did the bike tour, which was a great way to see the town."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Our guide Silvia was great, friendly, impeccable English and very informative. We had an awesome time!"
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide he was well spoken, friendly, and accommodating I would have booked our others tours with him had I known how knowledgeable and nice he was"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. The hot springs were beautiful and worth the 4 hours drive. Our tour guides were amazing as well. They took time to explain the history of everything. They also ensured we enjoyed the experience, which we did"
* A traveler said: "Vacationing from Florida. Love Mexico City! Couldn’t climb pyramids so we flew over them. Surprise for my husband!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the deal and tour. We had amazing tour guides. Leonardo, Diana, and Josue. All three were kind, personable and gave us great information. I would most definitely recommend these two tours. Just make sure that you get plenty of sleep before these tours."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was awesome. He helped with multiple problems (luggage and lost cell phone) and he’s an amazing driver. The Grutas are amazing! Worth the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Ivan was so fun! He was super knowledgable, friendly, and accommodating. The tour is really meant to go at your own pace! We walked the entire city of Teotihuacan, and Ivan was very patient and authentic no matter the questions we threw at him. Highly recommend this private tour!"
* A traveler said: "Veronica our tour guide was very informative, She knows her history and Arturo our driver got us from A - Z very safely and on time. We definitely had a great time all day with the two of them. I definitely recommend choosing Viator for tours."
* A traveler said: "Great communication throughout the booking. Tour was amazing. Liked that it was a small tour group. Our tour guide Monse was awesome!! Highly recommend this tour company!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was super fun! Put your guide Noemi was amazing! She just made the tour extra fun! I would totally do another tour with her!"
* A traveler said: "My guide and driver both made us feel safe. They were on time, explained what to expect, and were very accommodating. For an additional fee, we detoured to give us the opportunity to see the pyramids. After explaining that we did not get to do some of the excursions we really wanted to do while in Mexico City, they took time to help us accomplish some of them. We also stopped at a small business where we got to experience some traditional Mexican dishes and drinks."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, comfortable bus. The whole day was a success, thanks to the guide who explained in both Spanish and English."
* A traveler said: "Frida was both a communist and religious! An interesting contradiction that I need to read more about"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! Worth the extra $, the service was impeccable, we got picked up from our Airbnb, comfortable transportation, and we were the only two on the tour! Phillipe was super knowledgeable, we learnt so much about the pyramids and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "My partner and i were just married and had the most amazing time!! Our balloon pilot was awesome and all of the staff were so fun and helpful! The breakfast after was also really great!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)
- Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)
- Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)
- Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)
- Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)
- Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)
- Piedra Herrada (Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary)
- Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Mexico
- Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)
- Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)
- Paseo de la Reforma
- Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)
- San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)
- Plaza de la Constitución (Zocalo)
- Arena Mexico
- El Tajin
- Centro Historico
- Veracruz Pier (Malecon)
- Catemaco Lake (Laguna Catemaco)
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Texas