Top Casablanca Seasonal & Special Occasions
23 results | All Casablanca Tours
* A traveler said: "The visit to the Hassan II Mosque, the sheer enormity of it is amazing. Abdel our guide was fantastic. In addition to describing the points of interest, we discussed the Moroccan history and culture. He truly made our experience exceptional and very memorable."
* A traveler said: "If you only choose one tour of Casablanca, I highly recommend this one. My husband and I spend a most enjoyable day seeing the sights of Casablanca with the delightful Aziz. We could not have seen so much by walking and the scooter experience was fun. Great way to get around. I also recommend the coffee and hospitality of ‘Magic’ whose coffee shop is on the corner of the Building."
* A traveler said: "Me and my son took this private tour to Fez from Casablanca and we are glad that we did so. It was an amazing experience in the old Medina of Fez. Our driver Samid was highly professional and at the same time very friendly. We had a wonderful time!!"
* A traveler said: "Hicham was a phenomenal person to spend the day with. So smart, very engaging and understood us from the beginning. We saw and learned so much and even had a taste of some delicious Moroccan delicacies . The highlight was a hidden patisserie we visited whereby each sweet was better than the next!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fun! A lot of things are packed in it- a tour of Marrakech, shopping in the souks, a typical Moroccan lunch, a visit to a garden, and the camel rides which the kids loved! Would do it again!!!"
* A traveler said: "Mourad was excellent. He met us outside the terminal with a sign--just as he said he would. The vechile was pristine clean."
* A traveler said: "I took this day trip from Casablanca to Tangier. Overall the experience was pretty good since the coastline is such a big place. I went in Jan 2020 and it was off season so it was not busy which was the best part. I was picked and driven around in a expensive Mercedes AMG and I was the only person on the tour. He did a good job although it would be nice for some down time alone.. a organized day time makes it difficult. Highly recommended still for the solo traveler. The only down side as I took the earlier train back to Casablanca the driver for the pick up from the train station was not there and I had to take a taxi back instead at a small cost. Also beware to carry your ID as they might ask for you it. On the way there they did so I gave my drivers licence... strangely on the way back they never asked for ID. No wifi in the brand new trains unless you go 1st class I guess. That was disappointing."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour especially our visit to Jardin Majorelle. Our guide Salah explained everything, and he is also a good photographer :) . Thanks also to our very kind driver Redwan who drove us safely during our whole trip in Morocco."
* A traveler said: "We had an extra day in Casa so we decided to plan a day trip to Fes. Our driver Salien was amazing, very accomadating and the way he can maneuver in the Casa traffic is amazing. A 3.5 hour trip each way, we were greeted by our personnel guide in Fes, a walking/shopping tour in the Medina. He had taken us to organized co-ops which gave us an educational background on rugs, weaving, embroidery and leathers. Beware, these places can be high pressured into buying there products. Our highlight was the tanneries. We were guided to a restaurant for lunch on our own, which was delicious."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had great experience! Private car was on time and very comfortable. Our tour guide in Marrakech was Adil who spoke English and was very friendly. He took us to several incredible stops for sightseeing and shopping. Definitely recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide, Rashid, was punctual to pick us up at the Casablanca hotel. He asked if we had already seen any attractions in the city as he new we had arrived the day before. He drove us to the ones we hadn't yet seen and gave us time to walk and take pics. Then we continued to Rabat and visited the main attractions. After that we continued on to Fes Rashid contacted Riad Taha, where we were staying, so one of their staff, Ibrahim, who was so polite and friendly, met us at the gate of the medina and walked us to the riad. It was such an authentic, charming place, clean room with ensuite, also delicious Moroccan food. The next day we explored under the guidance of a very professional and pleasant guide, Badiah. We spent the second nigh at Riad Taha in Fes and left the next morning for the Sahara excursion stopping at quite interesting places such as , Azrou, Erfoud and Ouarzazate. We were met by very welcoming and pleasant Berbers who took us to the camp on camel back we spent an amazing night sharing their music, stories and food. The camp was clean and comfortable. Next morning we went to Marrakesh passing through villages, towns and cities with varied landscapes and cultural/historic interest, like Todra Gorge and the Kasbah in Ait Benhadout, a Unesco World Heritage site. Rashid stopped in good restaurants for us to rest and have lunch or snacks. When we arrived in Marrakesh, Rashid also contacted the Riad we had booked aside from this tour. So Rashid always went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable and safe and accommodate our wishes, he is very friendly and fun. |Although the experience was awesome we might suggest to spend only one night in Fes instead of two and one in Ouarzazate, to optimize the time in each city and make the stages of the tour more comfortable for both guide/driver and tourists. We sincerely recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Northern Morocco