Top Bologna Food Tours
39 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Mara. She told us so much about the food and the city. We had more than enough and it was really good. We went to four totally different places for the food that were al unique. Loved the tour would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "Alessandro had a great energy and demeanor. Great guide The food was abundant the wine was great. My wife loved the limoncello"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! Food was excellent and Mattia was an amazing tour guide. Learned so much more about the city than what we were expecting!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved one cooking demonstration (and participation) and lunch with Antonio. We made two types of pasta from scratch and the a traditional Bolognese ragu, all while having a great chat and drinking a nice bottle of red at the same time. Highly recommended - this event made our Bologna holiday perfect."
* A traveler said: "Paolo was an entertaining, engaging, and insightful tour guide. I, my wife, and my teenage daughter all really enjoyed the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Learning authentic Bolognese pasta making with Grazia was a real highlight of our family trip to Northern Italy. After cathedrals, monuments and museums, it was a wonderful break to spend time with Grazia in her home learning about local cuisine, cooking and customs. Grazia welcomed our family with open arms, and showed me, my wife and our two teenage sons how to make authentic Bolognese tagliatelle and tortelloni. Everything done with great care and genuine love. As she instructed us, we learned a lot about regional differences in cooking and day in and day out customs of the Bolognese. Grazia showed us not only how to make the pasta, but how to serve it with authentic Bolognese sauce (the tagliatelle) and a wonderful sage butter sauce (the tortelloni). Together we enjoyed a terrific homemade lunch, with local wine, our own pasta creations, and great conversation. After lunch, Grazia served a refreshing marscapone and peach dessert with limoncello. A marvelous way to take a break and get a real taste of Bolognese hospitality cooking and culture. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "There is much to see and taste in Bologna, and Raffaella was knowledgeable and friendly. In between eating I’ve learnt a lot about the history and culture of Bologna. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour to learn all that Bologna has to offer. The rich history and delicious food together unlock the secrets of this beautiful city. If you get lucky, Gioia will guide you along and give you a unique experience, she did an amazing job."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cooking class in Central Bologna, we loved it from start to finish, a great welcome platter of local cheese/meat with wine, followed by hands on demonstrations of multiple pastas & the best tiramisu we’ve ever had! This was followed by a lovely meal with plenty more wine. Thank you so much. I’d highly recommend this experience to anyone visiting Bologna who is interested in local food."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic. Great value for money and a lovely way to explore. The stops were great and the amount of food we had was enough to get us thru the day. Plus the tower visit was a great extra (if a bit of a challenge after the wine and ice cream!) Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was great value- they were quite generous with the wines and the 'snacks' were more like a light dinner and very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "Went on this walking tour on June 27, 2020. The tour guide, Olga, was extremely knowledgeable and enjoyable, showing me all the major sites of Bologna and explaining the city’s history. She also provided a list of recommended restaurants. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour with a great tour guide. Very professional, knowledgeable and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "The winery is placed in really beautiful surroundings. The hosts made sure that there was a really cosy and relaxing atmosphere. We had a warm welcome, and a very good introduction to the local area and the different type of grapes. The tasting was amazing With fantastic Wine. We hope to be able to buy the Wine in Denmark sometime. :)"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, we visited different museums, Ferrari, Lambo, and had a great lunch. Giancarlo was an excelent guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto