Top Black River Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Black River Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Jamaica Zoo is located in Locovia St. Elizabeth and is owned by Mr. Paul Fearon, who grew up around animals by his Veterinarian father Mr. Basil Fearon; by this time Mr. Paul Fearon become a great lover for animals. Therefore by the age of 12 years he started a collection of animals different from his regular cat, rats, and more; in 2001 he imported a pair of Zebras, followed by Llama.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Black River are taking additional safety precautions?
These Black River experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Black River are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Black River may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island