Top Atlantic Coast Outdoor Activities
493 results | All Atlantic Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "When first arriving in Agadir, we had only booked this trip for 5 people but the other 3 in our group decided they also wanted to join us. Not a problem for the lovely Sanaa who organised everything. 2 of our group members are over 80 years old and Sanaa along with her camel handlers made it so easy for all members of our group to get on & off the camels! The ride was also suitable for the group members who had artificial knees 😊"
* A traveler said: "My wife and i just completed our camel ride at sunset, the whole trip was very well organized by Mostafa. We were met on time by his assistant who has a taxi waiting for us, and we arrived at the beach where we joined the rest of the riders and we outfitted with clothing for the ride and a bottle of water. During our ride Mostafa took many great pictures with our camera and was very much into this tour as a guide. We stopped for a nice break with tea, and snacks which Mostafa and his guides prepared for us on the sand in a tree area. Back on the camels for a ride along the beach for a ride back to where we started, he took many great memory pictures of us with our camera. After we arrived back he made sure we got in our taxis for our return to the pickup spot and paid the taxi driver again, We would like to thank Mostafa for a great adventure on a lovely well organized tour and his helpers as well, would recommend this tour to anybody."
* A traveler said: "What a trip! This little side adventure really made our trip to Morocco very special. I highly recoomend it!"
* A traveler said: "if you ever get the chance to go on this trip i would definately do it, first class treatment from start to finish, guide was a good laugh and amazed how smooth journey was with beautiful views and nice snacks before and after...brilliant!!!"
* A traveler said: "Don't hesitate please. We plan a visit initially of 1h but we did 3h, you will enjoy for sure, this is a very nice place 😁. Thank you to viator also for the valid ticket."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic view and scenery excellent tour guide beautiful horses Was for my son Great value for the money"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with the guide pointing out things like dug beetles, and wild tortoise. The lunch was great and authentic. My advise is to wrap up warm and wear a scarf around the face , it is very windy on the beach side and sand dunes"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and knowledgeable guide. We learnt a lot about Agadir but also about Marokko. Can strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice day trip. The guide is excellent, very kind and very interesting. We have four hours to visit Essaouira."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip. Beautiful scenery. Drove in a nice big comfortable land cruiser type vehicle through the atlas mountains with a stop at a panoramic viewpoint. Then trecked for about 15 mins to a beautiful secluded lagoon. Had a lovely swim where there was drinks and food available to purchase. Our guides Omar and Ilias spoke brilliant English and were absolutely fantastic guides who were friendly, chatty and knew a lot about the area. I would definitely recommend this trip especially with these guides. Thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agadir Beach (Plage d’Agadir)
- United Nations Square (Place des Nations Unies)
- Taghazout Beach
- Quartier Habous (New Medina)
- Hassan Tower (Tour Hassan)
- Souk el Had
- Église Notre Dame de Lourdes
- Mausoleum of Mohammed V (Mausolée de Mohammed V)
- Museum of Amazigh Culture (Musée Municipal du Patrimoine Amazighe d’Agadir)
- Argan Palace
- Kasbah of the Udayas (Casbah des Oudaïas)
- La Corniche
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Alentejo