Top Atlantic Coast Bus Tours
494 results | All Atlantic Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my son took this private tour to Fez from Casablanca and we are glad that we did so. It was an amazing experience in the old Medina of Fez. Our driver Samid was highly professional and at the same time very friendly. We had a wonderful time!!"
* A traveler said: "The visit to the Hassan II Mosque, the sheer enormity of it is amazing. Abdel our guide was fantastic. In addition to describing the points of interest, we discussed the Moroccan history and culture. He truly made our experience exceptional and very memorable."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had great experience! Private car was on time and very comfortable. Our tour guide in Marrakech was Adil who spoke English and was very friendly. He took us to several incredible stops for sightseeing and shopping. Definitely recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "A good introduction to a new town, lots of crafts to see, good views and very accommodating service. We were well looked after."
* A traveler said: "The transportation was exceptional. Our vehicle was clean and very comfortable. The wifi was greatly appreciated. Our guide, Andel was great. Lunch was not included on our tour. Abdel even bought us the most delicious tea and Yummy Moroccan sweets. The entire day was great!"
* A traveler said: "Hicham was a phenomenal person to spend the day with. So smart, very engaging and understood us from the beginning. We saw and learned so much and even had a taste of some delicious Moroccan delicacies . The highlight was a hidden patisserie we visited whereby each sweet was better than the next!"
* A traveler said: "Camel ride was awesome. Lunch was awesome. Could have used a little more time to shop at the medina."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and knowledgeable guide. We learnt a lot about Agadir but also about Marokko. Can strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice day trip. The guide is excellent, very kind and very interesting. We have four hours to visit Essaouira."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip. Beautiful scenery. Drove in a nice big comfortable land cruiser type vehicle through the atlas mountains with a stop at a panoramic viewpoint. Then trecked for about 15 mins to a beautiful secluded lagoon. Had a lovely swim where there was drinks and food available to purchase. Our guides Omar and Ilias spoke brilliant English and were absolutely fantastic guides who were friendly, chatty and knew a lot about the area. I would definitely recommend this trip especially with these guides. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Kind Mr. Hassan really looked after us. He was a wonderful guide and truly cared about our well being."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time by Abdul and Hassan. Abdul provided a lot of local information on the area and was able to answer our questions. The tour was relaxed and enjoyable. Lunch was delicious. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Akram and the driver were excellent hosts and guides for the Marrakech tour. Akram explained everything very well and we saw a lot on the tour. He was very generous and compassionate with everyone me met. Highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best activities i have booked ever in Agadir Morocco , the fun started from the pick up till the sand dunes were we had a lovely lunch , after that we made the sand boarding , so much fun and so much joy , if you would like to have fun and to get so much memories , all what you need to do is Sand boarding in Agadir , recommended tour"
* A traveler said: "I was on a 6 hrs layover and was worried about the amount of time I'll actually have to see the city. Alhamdulillah it was a great tour. Saw a lot of great sights, bought some souviners, and learnt a lot from Abdel. Since I arrived early morning on a Sunday, the traffic was very smooth throughout the trip, which allowed us to drive around the city with very minimal traffic."
* A traveler said: "Don’t let people tell you there is nothing to Do in Casablanca. This tour took up a large part of our day and it was excellent. There was no rush so we could engage in questions and dialogue as much as we wished. We visited Hassan V Mosque, a Jewish museum, the Notre Dame Catholic Church, then had tea and sweets outside to further talk. Our guide was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We discussed faiths, history, architecture, etc. He even threw in a couple stops because we were interested. (The only advice I would give the guide is That he is hard to hear when in cars or traffic, so little ear phones could be helpful or to speak up, but he was always willing to repeat.)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trikke Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- United Nations Square (Place des Nations Unies)
- La Corniche
- Taghazout Beach
- Argan Palace
- Kasbah of the Udayas (Casbah des Oudaïas)
- Quartier Habous (New Medina)
- Mausoleum of Mohammed V (Mausolée de Mohammed V)
- Museum of Amazigh Culture (Musée Municipal du Patrimoine Amazighe d’Agadir)
- Hassan Tower (Tour Hassan)
- Agadir Beach (Plage d’Agadir)
- Église Notre Dame de Lourdes
- Souk el Had
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Alentejo