Top Assisi Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Assisi Tours
On this behind-the-scenes tour of the family-run Tili winery in Assisi, you won’t just have the chance to enjoy multiple glasses of organic, locally made wine. You’ll also go for a tour of the vineyard and facilities, will learn the ins and outs of the winemaking process, and will even enjoy a light meal, featuring bruschetta, cheese and salami with homemade preserves, and other traditional nibbles.
Discover the secrets of authentic Italian cuisine with this 4-hour home cooking experience in Assisi. Visit a typical Umbrian home; get hands-on as you cook up an array of appetizers, pastas, and meat dishes; then tuck into your delicious homemade creations, accompanied local wine and dessert.
Discover Assisi’s rich history on a private, 3-hour walking tour. Stroll through the charming squares and narrow streets of old town, and learn about the city’s multilayered past as you view ancient Roman ruins and medieval buildings. Pay homage to Assisi’s famous patron saint at the Basilica of St Francis, which boasts one of Italy’s finest collections of church art. Stop as often as you like and enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide.
See the highlights of Assisi on a 3-hour walking tour with a knowledgeable local guide. Visit the stunning UNESCO World Heritage-listed Basilica di San Francesco (Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi), the Duomo di San Rufino, the Basilica di Santa Chiara (St Claire) and the lovely main square, Piazza del Comune. Enjoy clear views of the massive 14th-century fort, Rocca Maggiore, which sits on top of the hill. As you walk with your guide, hear about the history and cultural treasures of Assisi.
- We begin our day visiting the Marmore Falls, the highest in Europe. It pours into the valley formed by the river Nera, an environment extraordinarily rich in cultural, historical and naturalistic heritage. You will have some free time to walk through the paths of the falls, relax at one of the many lookouts, refresh yourself at the snack bar, buy some souvenirs and take lots of pictures and selfies to always treasure the extraordinary beauty of this place. - Then we explore Orvieto, an ancient city of Etruscan origin that dominates the valley of the river Paglia from the top of the tuff cliff on which it stands. A beautiful place to visit with a unique history dating back to million years ago. We take a stroll around Orvieto old town, and visit the majestic Cattedrale of Santa Maria Assunta.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Assisi?
The best Overnight Tours in Assisi according to Viator travelers are:
- Winemaker for a Day: Tour an Organic Winery
- Umbrian Regional and Traditional Cooking Class with Lunch in Assisi
- Assisi Private Walking Tour including St. Francis Basilica
- Small Group Tour of Assisi and St. Francis Basilica visit
- Day Trip: Marmore Falls Naturalistic Tour With Lunch + Orvieto Private Tour
What Overnight Tours in Assisi are taking additional safety precautions?
These Assisi experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Overnight Tours in Assisi are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Assisi may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Lazio
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets