Top Andalucia Yoga Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Active & Outdoor Classes
Classes & Workshops
On the Water
Stand Up Paddleboarding
3 results | All Andalucia Tours
Sort by: Featured
Try this relaxing fusion activity that will allow you to learn how to paddle board on entry-level boards, and then paddle a short distance to a quiet island venue where you’ll experience floating yoga class. Combining yoga instruction with paddle board coaching, this peaceful lesson casts both activities in a new light This will be the perfect opportunity to discover a new activity while visiting one of the most interesting neighbourhoods of Málaga: El Palo. You will love the atmosphere of this former fishermen village. .
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
We are a yoga studio offering different yoga classes in the centre of Seville both Spanish and English (close to las Setas). We are open during the week and we have classes during the day: morning, early afternoon and evening classes too.
In this experience you will be able to experience Yoga as you have never experienced it before. Yoga and nature make a set that you will never forget.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Yoga Classes in Andalucia?
What Yoga Classes in Andalucia are taking additional safety precautions?
What Yoga Classes in Andalucia are good for avoiding crowds?
- Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)
- Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)
- Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)
- Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)
- Baños Árabes (Arab Baths)
- Los Gallos Tablao Flamenco
- Caliphal Baths (Baños del Alcázar Califal)
- Paseo de los Tristes
- Palace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V)
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- Roman Theatre of Cádiz (Teatro Romano de Cádiz)
- State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)
- Mondragón Palace (Palacio de Mondragon)
- El Caminito del Rey
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)
- Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)
- Jerez de la Frontera
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Alentejo