Top Agadir Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Agadir Tours
'Botanical garden and crocodile park with more than 300 Nile crocodiles, iguanas, giant turtles, hundreds of exotic plants, a visit full of emotions ...' we will pick you up at the reception of your hotel and a Once arrived we will give you all the time you need to stay there is when you finish the tour of the park we will take you back comfortably to the hotel
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The Souss-Massa National Park spans around 127 square miles (330 square kilometers) along the Moroccan coast. Skip the self-drive risks on this door-to-door small-group tour, with Wi-Fi to help you stay connected as you travel. Learn about endangered Saharan species such as scimitar-horned oryxes, dama gazelles, and screwhorn antelopes at the museum. Then set out in search of the hundreds of different species that frequent the park.
A huge crocodile head marks the main entrance of the park. An innovative concept and a unique project in Agadir, in the south of morocco. The farm within the Atlantic area contains more than 300 of Nil crocodiles (Crocodylus niloticus), experience the feeling of seeing the giant Anacondas and enjoy the atmosphere of being in a jungle inside the garden. The architecture and the design of the parc give the feeling to be in a forest, offering you the sight of a lot of unique trees and plants varieties.
A farm in Agadir city which contains more than 300 of Nil crocodiles (Crocodylus niloticus). The architecture and the design of the parc will let you feel like living the wildlife, offering you the sight of a lot of unique trees and plants varieties. this parc added recently so many bigger snakes in the world that you will enjoy watching.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Agadir?
The best Kid-Friendly in Agadir according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Agadir are taking additional safety precautions?
These Agadir experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Agadir are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Agadir may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Hassilabied
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets